I'm so honoured that Lolo over at Crazy About My Baybah has awarded me with the Versatile blogger award. Thank you so much!
Lolo is a mom to one, her son or Baybah as he is fondly referred is her inspiration. Head on over to check out some of her witty posts.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award onto 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous.
4. Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award.
Share 7 things about yourself:
1. Hubby and I are "high school sweethearts". We started dating our senior year of high school, in the June actually, about 2 weeks before school ended.
2. I LOVE tea. Herbal, Black, Green, White or Red (Rooibis) it doesn't matter. I love them all. But, I am a little bit of a tea snob and only drink loose leaf teas. Bagged tea is to tea what hot dogs are to beef.
3. I'm a Guider in Kaia's Sparks unit through Girl Guides of Canada. I was a girl member myself and got back into Guiding when Trevor and I started dating as both his mom and sister were leaders and I realized how much I missed Guiding when I heard them talk about it.
4. I can say the alphabet backwards in 2 languages!
5. I love the outdoors. Camping or cottaging is the perfect way to spend summer vacations with the family.
6. I hate to cook; but I love to bake. Actually, that's not true. I don't hate to cook, it's the thinking and planning what to have for dinner that I hate. The cooking part itself is usually pretty easy.
Maybe that's why I prefer baking. I know what I'm going to bake and I do it. There's no humming and hawing over what to make.
7. I want to do the C25K challenge; but I'm afraid to start. I've been overweight my entire life and though I'm ready to do something about it, the journey scares me.
15 awesome bloggers with whom I share the award:
6. Ingenue Mom
13. Momma Drama
15. Sass Rocket