Saturday, December 29, 2012
To be honest, I really stopped keeping track for quite some time. I was still reading, just not with as much fervour as before.
My last update can be found here, and at that time I had read twenty-one (21) books, well on my way to reaching my goal of 50 books in 2012. Sadly, it's about that time that reading took a back-burner to other things in my life. So without any further ado, here is my completed list for 2012.
1. Hunger Games
2. Catching Fire
3. Mocking Jay
5. The Perfect Christmas
6. Angels at Christmas
7. How the Girl Guides Won the War
8. The Flight of Gemma Hardy
9. Ghosts of Boyfriends Past
10. Rainshadow Road
13. I've Got Your Number
14. A Walk Across the Sun
15. Dead Reckoning
16. 50 Shades of Grey
17. 50 Shades Darker
19. 50 Shades Freed
20. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
21. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
22. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
23. The Forgotten Garden
24. James Potter and the Hall of Elder's Crossing
25. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
26. James Potter and the Curse of the Gatekeeper
27. Whole Latte Life
28. The Snow Child
For a grand total of 28 books. Twenty-eight books is definitely impressive; but, it's not good enough. It's only 56% of my goal. Next year, I'm striving for 100%, though I'd be happy with 80%, and with the new Kobo Mini I got for Christmas, I think 80% is easily attainable.
I wish you all much success on your reading journey and I hope you'll pop in to share your reading progress in the New Year.