Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. I can be reached via email, email@example.com, Twitter or Facebook.
Payment for all services is required in advance and is non-refundable.
REVIEWS AND GIVEAWAYS
1. I must receive an actual product or service or sample of a product to write my review. I will accept a free product coupon or gift card in order to purchase the product at a local store.
2. I will email you once I have received the product and within the next few weeks, I will post my review. I will email you with the link when the review has been posted.
3. As part of the review, I will use pictures and links to your site. I will direct readers to your Facebook account, Twitter account or blog as you prefer.
4. I will mention sales, specials or discounts as requested should they fit in with the product or service I am reviewing for you.
5. I do NOT accept monetary compensation for the reviews I write.
6. I do NOT accept products or services related to gambling, sex, pornography, abortion, new age products/services or alcohol.
7. I do NOT require a giveaway in order to write a review. If you would like to sponsor a giveaway in addition to a review, I am happy to accommodate that request and offer it to my readers.
8. Please do not send me the prize for the giveaway. I will notify you when the giveaway winner has been selected and you can send the prize directly to them.
I'm very open to the products and services I review. We live a very natural, eco-friendly life style.
1. Text link in Sidebar is $30.00/month
2. Button in Sidebar is $50.00 (top page, below my buttons)
1. iPhone App reviews $35 + promo code for download.
2. Sponsored tweets, $15/tweet
3. 250 word advertorial post, to be provided by advertiser, $100
4. 250 word sponsored post and/or review, written by me, $75
5. 400 word sponsored post and/or review, written by me, $150
All sponsored posts include a minimum of three (3) links, and will be promoted via Facebook, Twitter and Google+ upon publication.
*Prices are subject to change without notice - Policy as of April 2011